West Mayfield Community Park Shelters
The Borough will begin taking park shelter reservations starting May 1, 2023.
West Mayfield Community Park Shelter Rental
To request a shelter, please complete this online shelter request form. This request is tentative until the reservation process is complete. A borough representative will contact you to confirm and process this request.
- $100/day ($75 deposit)
Reservation Agreement Terms & Conditions
- The Park is free and open to the public.
- The Park season officially begins the Friday before Memorial Day; Park hours are from sunrise to sunset.
- Park shelters may only be reserved between the Friday immediately before Memorial Day through Labor Day. Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance on a first-come basis starting May 1st.
- There are no rentals on July 4th.
- Payment in full (reservation fee and rental fee) is required before a reservation is confirmed. Each shelter requires separate deposit and reservation fees.
- All payment must be made in cash only.
- Deposit fee due at least two (2) weeks prior to reservation. Rental fee due at least two (2) days prior to reservation date.
- There will be no refunds on cancellations made within two (2) weeks of the reservation date. No refunds for rainy days or inclement weather.
- Anyone renting Borough facilities must be 18 years of age or older.
- Park facilities must be cleaned after use and restored to original condition. Garbage must be bagged and placed in the dumpsters located at Shelter 1. Property and natural surroundings must not be defaced in any way. Property must not be removed from the shelters or natural surroundings.
- Illegal drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the Park.
- The discharge of firearms or hunting is prohibited in the Park.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Park rentals are not to be used for fundraising events. Live music is permitted at the discretion of the Borough.
- No dirt bikes or ATVs are permitted in the Park.
- Open fires are permitted in designated areas only.
- Inflatable playground equipment or water slides are not permitted in the Park.
- The West Mayfield Volunteer Fire Department will issue a deposit refund via check upon inspection of Park facilities and satisfaction of the rental agreement.
To make a reservation by phone or email starting, please contact:
Park & Hall Rental Chairman
West Mayfield Volunteer Fire Dept.
or (leave message)