Who Will Save Us?
For nearly a century, West Mayfield volunteer fire fighters have proudly provided much needed fire protection and other emergency services to the community. From house and brush fires to traffic control and search and rescue missions, local first responders have been on the front lines keeping us all safe.
BUT NOW WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!
But like so many fire departments throughout Beaver County, West Mayfield desperately needs help from volunteers to provide fire protection to the borough and surrounding communities.
If you have an interest in fulfilling this critical public service to your community, please contact us today. Spread the word and share our need with others who might be willing to help.
- Direct fire fighting or support positions available such as traffic control, rehab service, equipment repair, station cleaning, fundraising, fire prevention education
- Junior fire fighters must be at least 16
- Active fire fighters must be at least 18
- No experience necessary
- Departmental training and certification provided
- On-call insurance coverage provided
- Resident of the borough not required, but those who live in the borough or surrounding communities (Chippewa Twp., White Twp., Beaver Falls, Big Beaver) preferred.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US
Chief Lou Little: (724) 601-7166
contact us through the West Mayfield Borough website